Hi.
Um. the sgc2909 and sgc2910 apparently don't have correct drivers for win7. My sgc2910 doesn't seem to work with force feedback either. You say there's a checkbox to enable force feedback. my sgc2910 doesn't have that. Weird.

I'll probably be getting a racing wheel at some point soon. Maybe I should get a new game pad while I'm at it.