Hi,
I listened to the royalty free music on your sight, and seriously, your effort,
Philip, was just excellent. A question, though. If I ever plan to purchase the
game, are the tracks indivisual? My question is actually I looked at the
resellers, and I don't want to buy the pack in 1 go, just look at this CD, and
decide, but it has clashing destonys when I clicked the first yes on sounddogs.
So, even if it says for an example, clashing destonies, and hero's quest, if I
click clashing destonies and buy the music, will I get all of the grand
adventure in the CD and not just clashing destonies?
Regards, and don't forget to blow up Brutus into pieces,
Muhammed Deniz.