And that's exactly what I'm saying.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Gamers notifications, please stop!

If the chats are available, I think the announcements that they are available should continue. This lets new members know of their existence. If nobody attends, no harm done. If you don't plan to attend, no problem. Delete the announcement and move on. The only reason that I can see for no longer having these notifications to the list is if there are no longer any scheduled chats.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shiny protector" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>