yeah it would be good.
sevgiler saygilar
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jorge Gonçalves" <jopo...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Top speed, sugestion

Hi friends. Do you think that one day it would be possible to create an
online gaming like for example Soundrts.
Because it's dificult to find people for playing when we don't know each
other, it's very hard to meet and give the ip adress.
I think that if it uses the system similar to soundrts where a person
creates a server and then everyone can join would be easier.
it was just my idea.
Cheers

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com