Here are the events scheduled for Monday, January 17th:

At Out of Sight:

Connect 3
8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Julie, Suzy, and Rick
Location: Game Zone
Join Julie, Suzy, and Rick for a new game we like to call connect three. It is
somewhat like Tri bond for those of you who have played the game. We will give
you three words and you give us the answer that connects the 3 words. See you
there!

At In The Blind Spot:

10:00 AM ET

Mississippi Game

2 Mississippi Room

Hosted by Velvet

On-going game

4:00 PM ET
Ozzy's Place

Blind Spot Radio Broadcast

Hosted by Ozzy

7:00 PM ET

Hans's Country Corner

Blind Spot Radio Broadcast

Hosted by DJ Hans

Country Music

9:00 PM ET
Bet your booty

Game Spot

Hosted by Tim and Gary Bear

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart.