Hello Sarah, try this.

1. Launch the game and get to the main screen where it shows the list of installed games.

2. Find the settings button and go there.

3. Tap on File Transfer. It's just below the What's new section.

4. At the bottom of the transfer screen there is a start file transfer server button. Tap that and it will enable it.

5. Just above the button now the screen will display the ip address of the phone. It will be something like http://192.168.1.105:8000 which is of course unique so that is just an example.

6. From your pc, go to the http address on the screen using your web browser. You will see a web page with the games on it.

7. Near the bottom of the web page is an upload button. You can use this to browse for a new game you want to upload. You can give it a description, and upload it.

Once done, tap the button to stop the file transfer server. Then tap the done button to return to the main screen and your new game should be there.

Hope this helps.