Hi Thomas,
Well, certainly, I would bother to pay £100 or higher if I at least had my own house. Though its hard to avoid. Not to be rude, but we have economic crisis you know, which can be a big problem. Munawar, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have a flyte controller which was for something like $30? I remember you saying something like that.

BTw Thomas, I did find some good ones with 12 buttons. So well, we'll just have to wait and see... ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 12:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Really unhappy.

Hi Muhammed,

That's just it though. If you want a decent flight controller you are
going to have to shell out at least $99 USD for a decent model.
Otherwise if you want to  go cheaper you are talking about generic
game pads and joysticks designed for multipurpose use. Those aren't
really designed for flight simulations and what you are trying to do
here. Remember the majority of the flight controllers you are thinking
of are for serious gamers who want them for games like Microsoft
Flight Simulator X which start out at around $99 and go up from there.
I haven't seen any cheap ones under that, and if they are cheaper that
probably means not enough buttons, no force feedback, no peddles, or
some other feature that you probably want to have on a basic flight
controller.

Cheers!