Oh ok sorry for that. I am a fast typer so yeah I have to proof read this time I didn't do that.

On 1/19/2011 4:39 AM, dark wrote:
hMmm, Jason, not to be rude, but have you considdered adding more full stops (periods as their called in america), to your posts?

When you write everything with almost no punctuation and it's read by a screen reader, it actually makes things quite difficult to understand sinse all the words just run along in one continuous stream. With no full stops, there are no pauses or changes in intonation, so it just makes your screen reader sound like a jabbering cyberman!

Writing sentences will make your posts easier to read, and thus people are far more likely to read your suggestions and give them serious considderation.

Appologies if this is rude, I'm not intending it as a major cryticism, ---- certainly neither myself nor anyone else on this list would expect everyone to write in precisely correct queen's English (and I'd fail horribly there for a start!), but just a bit of basic structure does help to get the point across, hence my suggestion.

I'm really sorry if this comes across as overly pedantic or rude, it certainly wasn't intended to be so.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "jason" <kb3...@verizon.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 9:26 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Another suggestion

In 3d Volosity I was wondering to make landing easier can we have the beacon at the center when we power the plane to land, I think it would be easier this way when you about to jump in Jim kitchen's Homer on a Harley racing game you can line yourself up and get the beeping sound in the center so you can make an accurate jump over the buses, I figure this can apply to the planes when we are landing them.