The game already has a racing feature. Select racing mode and you are good to go. You can dogfight, but you won't be able to take down the aircraft, but slow the aircraft. ----- Original Message ----- From: "jason" <kb3...@verizon.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 9:00 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] racing game

Hey I know 3d volosity is out, I was wondering that would be cool if we had a racing feature with dog fighting and racing airplanesand fighter jets, instead of cars how about we race other planes or jets just like top speed but an airplane racing game that would be cool if you can add a racing feature in 3d volosity, then you can get more practice flying and landing.