From: theteacherlist-bou...@freelists.org
[mailto:theteacherlist-bou...@freelists.org] On Behalf Of Pete MacKay
Sent: 21 January 2011 06:44 PM
To: theteacherl...@freelists.org
Subject: [The Teacher List] Flash Games - source code

My friend, Jocelyn, used that "Who Wants to be A Mathionaire" game I wrote
about before Christmas.  In her research, she discovered that the author has
not only other games available such as Hangman and Trigonometry; but has
also made available the Flash source files.  What a fantastic way to
reverse-engineer and learn about how such games can be made!
--
        The URL:  http://www.mathsisfun.com/includes/source-code.html