Hi Jacob,

Wow, cool.  I need one of those Homer Simpson bottle openers.  I've got a Homer
Simpson pizza cutter that says several different things.  Was bought a dancing
Homer, have the entire Simpsons family and just allot of stuff that either I
have bought or has been bought for me.  Lots of clothes like shirt with Bart
saying eat my shorts etc etc.

BFN

    Jim

Forget the Joneses.... I can't keep up with The Simpsons

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA