OK, here it is, the next Heli.  As always, get it from
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13071564/heli.zip
First of all, I changed the switch a bit.  Now, hit the switch on its lower
half, the fan turns off.  Hit it on the upper part, and the fan turns back on.
Hit it in the middle and nothing happens.  Do you like simply being able to run
into the switch to turn it on and off, or should I set it up so that you have
to go above the switch and descend to turn it off?  That would be more like a
modern American light switch, but I don't know that a toy helicopter could do
it, where I know that one could flip this style of switch.

Also, I added some code to "slow down," Heli when it gets too close to the
player's head.  Now Heli's sound doesn't jump around nearly as much, though
it's not perfect yet by any means.  I also added the player AI.  It doesn't
work as well as I'd like, but I'm still working on it.
One last thing added since last time is the sound of Heli passing through wind.
 You can use it to judge its speed, especially if you're inside it.  To get in,
press P for Point of View.
It's a bit trippy to be in Heli while its trim is set to a high (or low
negative) number.  Things spin about like one of those NASA space sims.
The game also keeps score.  Press s to hear the score.  You can also press d to
hear your distance.

Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!