Hi all,
Where are you getting this super street fighter game? I have the game,
for the xbox 360, not windows. I at least want a download of the full
game or a demo. Also I really want space colony cleaner. I keep
emailing you about it and I don't get a link. I want scc and the maze
game from tdlgames and also chicken ciller. I ask that you please give
me the games, because it is my plan that when I get my game company up
and running I am going to be hosting all abandoned audio games. I
think you would like that, right? So please give me maze game, space
colony cleaner and chicken killer. Also I want to get in touch with
Jason about self destruct. I heard someone on the list say he wants us
to beet self destruct because of that song at the end, and I can't do
that in the demo. How can I get in touch with him? I don't have an msn
account and I'm not allowed to skipe people I don't know so how else
can I get a hold of him? I personally wanted to beat self destruct
before I heard someone say he wants me to beat it. I'm having trouble
registering the game and even with generating my product id so I want
help and unfortunately Damien can't help me because he lost the source
code. Whoever has a registered copy I ask that you please tell me how
you got that to work.
best regards,
Jack