Hi,

Well, my in-laws have an XBox 360, and my wife likes it. I myself
don't have a personal preference between XBox or Play Station III, but
since I'm not the only person making the decision I'll have to go with
whatever my wife wants. After all, she and my son will probably end up
using it more than I will.

While I like mainstream games I actually get a bit depressed when I
have difficulty/trouble playing some games. I once was sighted, and
even the games that are playable don't give me the same thrill. I
usually just get frustrated and upset over small things like menus,
status messages, etc and other things I just can't see knowing 20
years ago that wasn't a problem. So my wife and son usually end up
playing those kinds of games more than I personally doThat's why I'm
not being as vocal over an XBox or Play Station as it doesn't really
matter. I'll get a few games I like, but the console will mainly be
for them not me.