Too much to be worthwhile as far as I can see.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Frost" <znvyyv...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] driving blind

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:47:06AM -0700, Bryan Peterson wrote:
Can you imagine how expensive that would be?

[My Reply:]
Some satelite-grade electronics can be mass produced by the
shipload pretty cheaply, if it works as designed, and could be installed
in every new car that rolls out of Detroit.  What worries me is the
insurance costs on a handicapped pension.

Michael

--
Linux User: 177869 *#* Powered By: Intel *#* http://rivensight.dyndns.org