Hello all, I've placed the list on total moderation. Since many of you don't read all messages before posting, you will not have seen that Tom Ward has asked the driving topic to be closed. I've already rejected several messages which came through after his more than an hour ago.

I don't know what driving blind has to do with gaming other than comparing it to a driving game, which most of you who participated in the thread actually did. And no, I'm not expecting a response to that.

I'll lift the moderation on the list when the off topic messages stop.

Many thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
http://www.asmodean.net