Hi going back to the door at the start won't get you anywhere, the only way is forward to reach the end of the level. How far are you getting? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Arianna Sepulveda" <englishride...@gmail.com>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 9:12 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Confusion about getting past the first level in MOTA.

I don't know if it's just me, but I'm having trouble getting to the
next level in MOTA. I have made sure to move all the statues and pull
all the leavers I've found, and when I go back to the door at the
beginning of the level, I still find that the door is locked. Am I
missing something? Is there something I need to do that I'm not
getting?

Thanks,
Ari

P.S. I totally love this game! Great work, Tom! I don't care how long
it takes you to release version 1, 'cause I know that it'll only keep
getting more and more awesome!