I know the feeling. Though I must say at least I don't need to be put up with karen anymore, I hate that voice. Its intonation is far from perfect. very unhuman. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 5:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Last Minute Comments

Hi,

That might work. Unfortunately, Acapela Heather doesn't like the word
mage. I typed in "skeleton mage" and it says it like "skeleton midge."
No wonder I hate synthetic speech. It doesn't know how to say anything
right.

That's actually one of my problems in producing MOTA. Acapela Heather
is a nice sounding voice, but it has troubles with a number of words.
It saying "midge" instead of "mage" is just a case in point. I've had
to take great pains to have the synth to do as well as it does in the
game. In many cases misspelling words to have it come up with
something close to the correct sounding word.

Hi,
Well...I now Greece wasn't renound for its "assasins" but Skeleton assassin
would work. Fire thrower....skeleton mage would do nicely.

Best Regards,
Hayden

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com