I already got the demo. But I want to buy the foll version. When I trying to buy it on the site. They says not available. The buyNow button. Please help.

Tommy

----- Original Message ----- From: "burakyuksek" <burakyuksek...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 17 Released!

Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
sevgiler saygilar
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 7:20 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 17 Released!

Hello gamers,

At long last Mysteries of the Ancients beta 17 is now available for
download. This all new release contains a number of updates, bug
fixes, and changes since beta 16.

What's New

* Added joystick and mouse support.
* Added a custom joystick profiler.
* Made a few changes in keyboard asignments.
* Redesigned level 1.
* Replaced the old random item and monster generator with a newer and
smarter random generator.
* Items and monsters are now randomly generated before the level loads.
* Replaced the leather whip with an enchanted spear.
* Added Lamia as a boss enemy for level 1.
* Added vanishing platform to level 1.
* Updated end user documentation.

Download:
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/mota.php