Hi Nicol,

Baseco2.wav --- This is an       Alka Seltzer commercial. Basically,
this is a medicine tablet you put in a cup of water and drink it.

baseco4.wav --- This is the Almond Joy commercial. Its basically a
chocklet candy with almond nuts in it.

baseco5.wav -- This is the Crackerjack commercial. Crackerjacks is
carmal popcorn and peanuts. Also it comes with a cheap little toy or
prize in the box.

baseco8.wav --- A Shafer Beer commercial. This is, well, a brand of beer.

Baseco12.wav --- The Texico Star commercial.  This is an advertisement
for a gas station. As our British friends would say a Petrol Station
commercial.

Cheers!