To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] commercials in jim's baseball game

They've lost creativity. They've lost, in some cases, the art of speech. There are commercials which have no speaking in them, which sell a lot of merchandise to those who go to the kitchen, bathroom, or wherever else in the house because they know that commercials are on. No longer will you wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent, and you won't see the USA in your Chevrolet.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>