To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 10:25 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] FW: [The Teacher List] Enchanting - robotics programming

Hi list
I got this interesting message from another announcement only list I belong
to. Do you guys think that this software can make games?
Is it worthwhile to contact the developers to  ask if  they can  make a
non-graphical version for the visually impaired?
And what is this robotics  programming referred to?