Hi Damien,

Yeah, skill has something to do with it but experience and memory is
the key. As plenty of people know by now I absolutely love the Tomb
Raider games. I own all of them from the 1997 first Tomb Raider game
right up to Guardian of Light released in 2010. However, they are
extremely difficult to play if you are blind. You litterally have to
break the levels down to remembering how many steps to a certain lever
or switch, how many steps to a door, remembering which sound indicates
you picked up a rrelic, whatever. It is mind numming memorization. It
is not really playing per say. It is simply trying to play as best as
you can on past experience and by hours of practicing the same thing
over and over again until you get it right. That's what turns me off
on playing mainstream games. I like them but I hate spending hours of
effort into playing one.

Cheers!