On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 01:12:47PM -0500, Yohandy wrote:
> I'm sure you guys have noticed I've been putting up some rock band
> samples up. you've also noticed Clement has been putting up some
> street fighter IV samples and various other samples. So why is it that
> when we ask for feedback or comments on these samples we work hard to
> create, people simply either ignore us completely, or the same 3 or 4
> people are the ones to always respond?

        I for one, wouldn't respond because of the following:

1: I don't have the game.

2: I am not interested in the particular game.

3: Someone else has already talked about it before me.

4: I simply have nothing to add.

5: I might be interested in hurrying up and getting past the other 2000
friggin messages posted to the list today, so I can accomplish something
else today, besides answering posts from this mailing list.

        HTH,

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org