Here's the thing, Ken. That's exactly why blind people tend to avoid games... in the minds of most it's all about beating the game. While I share the sentiment I also like the pleasure of seeing what I can mess around with in any game... action adventures, for example... I run around slaughtering enemies til I find a way through to advance the story. Sometimes a walkthrough will help.