Yeah, I have saym errors. Can. You. Fix. It?
saygılar sevgiler.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8...@lavabit.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 4:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Suggestion about topspeed 3

Hi.
Did you get to look into the bugs my friend and I are experiencing with
crashes in multiplayer and when pressing f9 to hear what track we're on

On 2/16/2011 7:56 AM, Davy Kager wrote:
Hello!

Can you do a nitro feature to some car?
First of all, this is not really along the "style" of Top Speed 3. To give another example, we don't have a tournament-system either. Secondly, we have decided to let Top Speed rest unless there is an evident desire for more features by the community. Points we will take into account include how many people are still hosting multi-player games, how many donations we receive, if there are any custom vehicles and tracks still being made, and so on. As stated before, there's no good reason to continue developing a relatively old game if focussing on new projects would be more beneficial. That does not mean we won't be fixing bugs and/or adding minor features though, just don't expect a major update, you may end up being disappointed. I for one wouldn't mind working on something else, a sidescroller perhaps, after three years of racing games. (Note: This is my personal opinion and not an indication of a new game that's coming up.)

Thanks,
Davy

----- Original Message ----- From: "burakyuksek" <burakyuksek...@gmail.com>