Hi Charles,

Hahaha! That sounds about right. Strangely though I think some girls
sound cute with a bit of a New York accent for some reason. Then
again, I love girls with accents. English, Australian, Southern, they
all sound interesting to me provided the girl in question has a sexy
voice to go with the accent.