On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 11:53:38AM +0000, alex wallis wrote:
> I have never tried mortal combat, I may have to look into that one.

[My Reply:]
        Hello,

        Well, if it's anything like Soul Blade or Tekken 3, there will
probably be a walk-through, strategy guide, and/or FAQ on the game on
the web.  I know one of the Tekken 3 strategy guides I found was over
500K, and a small paperback novel is typically 300K in size.  As popular
as Mortal Kombat was when it came out, you'll probably find something
similar in size for it.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org