Hi list,

this is mainly for everyone who plays mainstream games on consoles and can ggive me some advice.

I found a quite good site where I can rent consoles and games for a good price and thought this would be an opportunaty for me to try it out before I buy a console.

Now I'd like to get some advice from you on which console would be the best choice and which games should I try for it?

I can get pretty much every console available on the market now. PS2 and 3, Xbox360, Nintendo Wii and DS.

So, which one should I get and which games could I try? I am pretty much open for every type of game, as long as it is playable for a blind person after learning the controls and menues etc.

So, please keep the ideas coming, I'm very curious now what comes out of this. *smiles*

Many thanks for your input and best regards
Sarah