it opens ok here not sure why the txt file does not show.
but its in another zip, so there we go.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/pkb%20archive%20readme.zip
At 05:18 a.m. 28/02/2011, you wrote:
Hi Shun,
Hate to tell you? But that link does not bring up a text file.

Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:41 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] pkb group dead

Hi all.
This is to advise all the pkb games group is no more due to lack of
interest.
I got permission to put up what I thought was usefull.
The archive is about 500mb in size and will stay up  until I need the space.
I have enough for now, so it will stay up for a while.
there are several ways to get these.
1. dropbox links.
2. links from the onj.me service.
There are 2 files.
1 the readme and  nex the archive
http://onj.me/pkbdocthe
this link will bring up the text file.
archive is at
http://onj.me/pkbarc

if these don't work.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/pkb%20archive%20readme.txt

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/pkbarchive.zip
thanks all.
the files will be kept for those that want them.