To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 8:30 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] the crusades

Hi

I looked up information on the crusades. this website has audio files which accurately explains the crusades.

http://www.catholic.com/radio/event.php?calendar=1&category=&event=6452&date=2010-10-25

Josh

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5914 (20110228) __________

http://www.eset.com