There were 243 thread titles. Here are the top 50. my frustration with the blind gaming comunity. 111. Confusion about getting past the first level in MOTA. 97. Creating Adventure Games 85. Serious pause bug in MOTA 78. MOTA beta 17 59. Clearing Up Some Myths About Mainstream Games 47. Converting Visual Content into Audio 44. playing mainstream games vs blindness specific ones 40. a strong message about the future of games for the vi 39. Game Creation Tools 34. mota 31. Old 1982 text adventure of The Hobbit for DOS 26. retro time, megaman fans 26. pro was: Re: programming question 25. my frustrations with the blind gaming community 24. confused about platforms in Mota 17 23. Super Egg Hunt 1.3 Preview 22. Need Help in Level 1 of MOTA Beta 17 21. mvc 3 arcade mode playthrough 20. looking for some help. 19. mota 17 thoughts 17. MOTA Last Minute Comments 17. question about drawing things for games. 16. commercials in jim's baseball game 15. Daytona 15. MOTA17 impressions 15. my ramblings about programming: why I use vb 15. asefire cheats request 14. downloading youtube playlists... game-related 14. Game abbreviations... 14. timed locks 14. Fw: Violent videogames may boost brain power,say researchers 13. making accessible games for current gen consoles. 13. my frustration with the blind gaming community. 13. sincere request to phil 13. space colony cleaner 13. A question for Clement and Yohandy re: play value ofmainstream fighting games. 12. Need help with Entombed 12. still more SF! 12. Super Egg Hunt 12. Consoles (was Re: my frustration with the blindgaming comunity.) 11. Mainstream games on PC 11. marvel vs. capcom 3 demo is here! 11. MOTA Beta 17 Released! 11. Surround sound? 11. Fwd: VO accessible Chess, Checkers,Draughts and Xaingqi games released for iPhone, iPad & iTouch 10. more SF action 10. pkb group dead 10. Where can I buy Mysteries of the Ancients? 10. A bug in mota 9.
    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA