I happen to agree Tom, for what they are azabat are ridiculously overpriced. The other sad thing is that they rnib over here has sort of picked up on azabat (just the sort of thing they appreciate, symple and appealing to old people), so if you say audiogames over here, azabat is the only name you get.

I'll freely admit this is why it's taken me so long to write up game entries for audiogames.net, sinse I never really considdered them a priority for having reviews so that people will know about them the way I considder for instance Aprone's games or time of conflict.

i do feel slightly bad about the this, especialy sinse Azabat sent me their demo cd so that I could write reviews, but I just find it hard to get excited about games like there's, especially at such a price, and especially sinse there key feature, ---- running from the cd without installation, isn't one I find particularly appealing either for myself or in general, ----- heck even my mum who is extremely afraid of computers generally can activate an item on the programs menue to run spoonbill sudoku once I installed it for her.

Beware the Grue!