Hi Dark,

That's ok. You already got me hungry. I'm considering about sticking a
frozen pizza in the oven, but my wife told me not to. She tells me to
wait until the weekend and see if she is up to eating pizza. Boo, who,
who!

Anyway, you are right about grub prices. I don't think I've ever paid
$20 for a Dominoes pizza here in the states. Its been a while since we
ordered one, but generally it is like $12 to $14 or something like
that for a 10 inch most places. Plus a lot of times there are deals
like buy one get one free which definitely gives you your money worth
that way. Haven't seen any buy one get one free deals for a while
though. Boo, who, who!