Best way to learn is to download the demo and have a go.... And read the
docs as well to get a good understanding.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 7:55 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] ESP Pinball Classic

Hi I used to have a game of pinball when I was really small, just a horrid
plastic one, but I didn't understand the rules.  What I'm wondering is are
there any recordings or trails for the ESP Pinball out there, so I can
listen and get a feel for it, rather than stumble my way through a demo
version.  Isn't the point of pinball that you move the ball and it lands on
certain numbers?  If so, then where does a haunted house or nightmare table
come into it?  Sorry for being very dim on this one, but it would help if
someone could explain it a bit for me.  Thanks from Lori.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5925 (20110304) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5925 (20110304) information _____________

http://www.eset.com