To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] XAudio2 and BGT

Hi Louis,
I don't feel that people should be forced into upgrading.
I believe there should be a check to see which library will successfully
open the audio device. Start with XAudio2. If that fails, switch to
DirectSound. That way, there is no necessity to upgrade, but those who have
upgraded will still receive the benefits of the new system.
Regards,
Damien.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Louis Bryant" <lo...@braillesoft.net>