Hi all, ok so here is a situation.
I just actually wrote to the tech support of the developer I think its Justin who sells the word strain games. what happened I think is that a very very long time ago I wanted to see what these games were about and the demo ran out. Well, now I'm kinda back in a phase of games again so wanted to re-try these games and see if i wanted to buy them. So, I tried downloading the word strain game and it told me when I tried to play it that the product license had expired.
Does any one know if there is a way to demo a game again?
thanks

--
Lelia