no email program here mangled things for whatever reason eventhough usually if the links are on multipul lines, then they still work.
I coppied and pasted the links into the address bar and they worked.
At 06:12 p.m. 6/03/2011, you wrote:
Huh. In that case, does one just wait for a certain time?

At 08:00 PM 05/03/2011, you wrote:
That's not it... I'm getting 404. I am guessing that the account was made
temporarily unavailable because of too many downloads. One of the drawbacks
of drop box.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of burakyuksek
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2011 5:45 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gameplay links again

Note
Copy these links to your address bar.
sevgiler saygilar
----- Original Message -----
From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 12:24 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] gameplay links again

> Not sure why they didn't work... they should now. This is really odd.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/Cage_Sub%20vs%20Mileena_Scorpion%20GDC%20Gam
eplay%20Video%20%233%20-%20Mortal%20Kombat%202011.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/MK9%20Jax%20vs.%20Kano%20GDC%20Gameplay%20Vi
deo%20-%20Mortal%20Kombat%202011.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/Jax_Sonya%20vs%20Sektor_Cyrax%20GDC%20Gamepl
ay%20Video%20%234%20-%20Mortal%20Kombat%202011.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/Sonya%20vs%20Reptile%20GDC%20Gameplay%20Vide
o%20%235%20-%20Mortal%20Kombat%202011.mp3

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5929 (20110305) information _____________

http://www.eset.com