From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of NIcol
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 10:09 AM
To: 'Gamers Discussion list'
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] games we'd like to play: hospital madness

I just feel that zombies does not fit in  this game idea.
If I'm not mistaken entombed contains zombies.
 I do understand that you would like another game containing zombies but I
just thought this would be something new and fresh to develop.
A patient running through this huge hospital, trying to escape the doctors
that needs to do tests. hth