I love faggots! Though they don't taste like how they used too now do they.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 12 March 2011 22:30
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Games we'd like to play, Time of deciet

A hell of an interesting chat ;d.

Though actually very similar to what I was reading about a while aog whilst
reading the percy jaxon novels and deciding to do some extra research on
griek myths such as Tartarus.

Also as an amusing point, in nordic languages Hell just means hill, in fact
there is a very famous station in Sweedan simply called "hell station" and
lots of tourists have photos of the sign precisely for the reason you
mention ;d.

But I do take the contextual point, ---- I was most surprised when i found
Americans getting upset at the word faggot, which in England simply means a
large bundle of firewood or, ---- in the midlands where I'm from, an
extremely tasty spicy meat dish similar to black pudding (the local butcher
in Nottingham where my parents lives makes the most wonderful faggots).

Beware the Grue!