To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] OT/quick question.

Hi Ryan,

Its beginning to look that way. I'm frankly out of ideas at the
moment. There are times when something breaks that there isn't any
alternative but to do a quick reinstall. However, if you know when you
began having this trouble you might be able to do a system restore
back to a date prior to the problem which may or may not fix the
problem. At the moment that's my last fresh idea.