To: "Ken the Crazy" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 5:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts on Community Projects

Hi Ken,

That's cool that the text adventure tool kits now also allow sounds. One reason that I do not use a text adventure tool kit is that one would want to have good creative writing skills when creating a text adventure game.

BFN

    Jim

I wouldn't even write Email without a spell checker.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA