Hi Hayden,

Yes, I figured it out a long time ago. I can't exactly tell you how
but as Charles said there are three things you have to do in order to
hit the enemy island. You have to calculate the proper angle of the
shot, the distance to the target, the speed of your shot, and factor
that by the wind resistance. In other words it is helpful to have a
calculator nearby as you'll have to calculate the physics of each shot
to hit the enemy target. That's the real challenge of the game. The
manual should have a better explanation of how to calculate the shots
correctly.

HTH