The developer is key is full.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sky Mundell" <s...@shaw.ca>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 3:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] battle zone

Never mind I got the battle Zone game and I am going to start playing it,
Who was the developer of the game? I have a suggestion. In the installer,
the game doesn't ask you what folder you would like to put it in. I put it
in c:'program files, but all of my other games are on c:\users\sky\games
that's because I'm running windows 7.