As I said on my first topic on the "forum" "My spelling sucks!"

Shane

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 3:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Could anyone send me an invight?

Shane, I didn't say stop requesting, I just said alter the tone of your requests.

As to the forum, sadly no, it's a forum you need to physically go onto the forum and read posts. That's why there are people there who are not on this list and visa versa because they prefer one method or the other.

btw, it is a forum, f o r u! m, ie, a place for discussion and the exchange of opinions, not a form.

I can see wy people may confuse them, but a form is something boring that you are required to fill in by say your work or your country's government, where as a forum is, hopefully not such a thing.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.

Beware the Grue!

dark.