well some stuff should have it.
live journal is one, facebook maybe another maybe twitter and wordpress.
Your yahoo google etc are supposed to be registered servers and I remember a year ago having a look around the net and registering my private info on several servers because it sounded like a good and secure way to do that. Unfortunately I have forgotten the passwords, keys and names of the servers not that it seems to matter as vary few sites even use that type of system.
So I wander if it was one of these free security systems that never took off.
Simular to ms passport.
I have seen vary few sites that will run that directly, except for one movie place I know of and this is via rumour only I have not actually seen it at all.