That is why I don't use any that detect false positives, because they can not tell virus from real deal.
Have had no problems with MSE.

At 08:37 PM 4/4/2011, you wrote:
well some files show as a virus even if they are not.
Don't use avg what ever you do it detects false positaves all the time.
Microsoft has a good program with vary few errors unless you use anything that is non english or has non english characters ie chinese.
Then its a virus unless you exclude it.
I have been able to fix the issue say with an installer by writing it in innosetup the program inside it should run ok. If your checker is constantly putting this as an error you need to send the program their way.
if its a virus then its a virus.
But it could be a fake virus in which case a signature update is needed.
Ms checks itself 3 times daily.
At one stage dropbox was a trogen.
It was fixed quite quickly.
msse though has a load of community driven stuff.