Hi Briant,

No. There is no way to register the game yet. The registration system
has not been added to the game yet. Even if you could there would only
be the two levels you already have. I'm way behind schedule with this
release so the only two levels available are the ones in the beta. The
rest of the levels are simply notes, and have not been added to the
game itself yet. So obviously you couldn't fight the Nemean Lion until
that level gets added to the game.

As for the Nemean Lion the topic came up, because someone noticed it
in the sound descriptions menu and commented on it. That does not
mean, however, that that monster is actually in the game yet or that
you can fight it. The Nemean Lion, like several other aspects of this
game, is a work in progress. For instance, the sounds in the sound
descriptions menu are not the ones that will be in the final release
as last night before bed I found my sound effects cds, and grabbed
some authentic Lion sounds, and dropped them in the game. So already
beta 18 is well on its way to being upgraded.

Cheers!