Hi Hayri,

Did you check your system to see if the Visual C++ 2008 runtime
libraries got installed correctly. They should have shipped with the
game, but it is possible they didn't get installed correctly and need
to be reinstalled. Also keep in mind I only shipped the 32bit version
of the libraries so if you are running 64bit Windows you will have to
download the 64bit install libs and install those instead.

HTH