From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 4:03 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] wrestling games

Hi,

Sure it would be free. Since in order to make it authentic, true to
life, I'd probably have to use actual super stars and trademark events
like Wrestlemania. According to copyright law that is generally ok
provided the work is free, not sold, but there are huge restrictions
if you make it a commercial product.  So for the moment I'm thinking
of a strictly free and open source product here.

Cheers!